Severed Celestial

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(CURRENTLY HIRING STAFF!) An up-and-coming roleplay forum, set in an original world! Battle other players, build relationships, and discover the secret of the rare Severed Moon and Sun Event!

Staff Needed!

gm01epic
    gm01epic
    Owner
    Owner

The Beginning of the End

Character sheet
    Name: Silas
    Health:
    Staff Needed! Left_bar_bleue600/600Staff Needed! Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
    Mana:
    Staff Needed! Left_bar_bleue600/600Staff Needed! Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Staff Needed! Empty Staff Needed!

Post by gm01epic Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:09 am

Staff Needed!

Hello, and welcome to Severed Celestial! To ensure a smooth roleplaying experience on any forum, moderators and administrators are needed to keep the peace and improve the site. We currently have a severe lack of these people - and we need the help of people like you to fill up these positions!

The positions in question are as follows:

Site Administrator: Site Administrators manage the entire site, both in the forums and in the code. They should be kind, accepting, and trustworthy; they should follow the rules at all times; and they should know the limits of their power. In addition, they should know what changes to make to the site (preferably with user input), how to make them, and when to seek approval.
    We currently need 1-2 Site Administrators.
    Current Site Administrators:
    - gm01epic (Owner)
    - none
    - none

Global Moderator: Global Moderators oversee the forums, keeping a close eye out for any sort of trouble. They should be active at least once per week, searching through the boards (especially OOC ones) for any activity that violates the rules. They should know the proper punishments for certain actions, they should be approachable for those who wish to report rulebreakers to them, they should be intelligent and conservative when using their privileges, and they should be fair and just.
    We currently need 2-4 Global Moderators.
    Current Global Moderators:
    - none
    - none
    - none
    - none

Board Moderator: Board Moderators keep watch over a certain board, taking a closer look than Global Moderators for broken rules. They should be kind, fair, and knowledgeable about the rules and regulations. They should also use common sense when handing out punishments, and are expected to know the general guidelines. Global Moderators can review their decisions and revoke them, if necessary.
    We currently need 2-4 Board Moderators for each board besides Asigaia's Temple, for a total of 10-16.
    Current Board Moderators:
    - none
    - none
    - none
    - none
    - none
    - none
    - none
    - none
    - none
    - none
    - none
    - none
    - none
    - none
    - none
    - none

Plot Staff: Plot Staff look over threads that users make. If said threads get approved, the Plot Staff will initiate and manage the quest, acting as a Game Master of sorts. They control enemy encounters, powerful artifacts, and the distribution of Celestial Spirits in very rare cases, and the results of each quest are reported to Global Moderators or Site Administrators for review and, if any important information is discovered, added to The Ancient Library. They're also in charge of approving characters in the Hall of Heroes, ensuring that they comply to the guidelines.
    We currently need an undefined number of Plot Staff.
    Current Plot Staff:
    - none

With that out of the way, it's time to review the application process!

For Site Administrators:
    Answer the following questions:

• Will I be active enough to administrate the site?
    • Do I have enough experience to successfully administrate the site?
    • Will I resist the temptation to abuse my powers?
    • Can I make a convincing statement to earn a place as a Site Administrator?

If you answered yes to those questions, contact gm01epic at the following email:
    Code:
    gm01epic@gmail.com

Send an email with the following information (remember, proper grammar is a great asset!):

• Your username on the site
    • Your expected level of activity
    • Why you should be chosen as a Site Administrator
    • Examples of your previous administrative work, if available

Wait for a reply; if there are issues with your application, you will be informed of them, and if your application is satisfactory, you'll become a Site Administrator!

For Any Moderator/Plot Staff
    Answer the following questions:

• Will I be active enough to moderate the site?
    • Will I be fair, just, and sensible in my actions?
    • Do I know my proper role and the tasks that I'm required to perform?
    • Can I make a convincing statement to earn a place as a Moderator/Plot Staff?

If you answered yes to those questions, submit an application to the Ascension Ritual Room board. Include the following information in your post:

• Your username on the site
    • Your requested position
    • Your expected level of activity
    • The board you'd like to moderate (if applying as a Board Moderator)
    • Why you should be chosen as a Moderator/Plot Staff
    • Examples of your previous moderation work (if available)

Wait for a reply; if there are issues with your application, you will be informed of them, and if your application is satisfactory, you'll become a Moderator/Plot Staff!

Thank you very much for your time, and I hope to see an increase in our staff count!

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:14 am